Saturday, June 18, 2011

Summer!!

         So, it's been forever since I have written..I know!!! But, hopefully this summer I will write a few things every now and then about what I have been doing. We got out of school June 9th!! The next day I went to Grammy and KD's by myself in Tennessee!! We went to Splash Country and had a great time! It's a water park and has so many cool slides! KD rode every single one with me! Grammy and I also went and got nails and toes done which was amazing!! Cole went to camp Sunday, June 12. We picked him up today and he had so many funny stories to tell us! I go to camp Sunday, June 26!! I am so excited!! Lately, we've been swimming at Sally's YMCA!! The new pool looks awesome! They even have a couple of water slides up! So, yeah! I have started the summer with a great start!! I'll post more on events this summer!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment