Sunday, June 19, 2011

Father's Day!!!

      First off, HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope all the Fathers had a great day! I know mine did!! 
      We woke up and went to church! The service was really good! Then, we went back home and changed clothes. Originally, we were going to go out on the lake, but unfortunately the weather didn't cooperate. From home, we went to lunch! Dad wanted Qdoba because it was right by the theater of which we were going to watch a movie! So, we had a delicious meal!!! Then, Dad and Cole watched Kung Fu Panda 2 in 3D, while mom and I watched Judy Moody! That movie was great and funny!! After that, we went to play disk golf at a local park. As usual, Dad played the best! Next, we went home! Mom and I went to Walmart to get a couple of things and while we were there, we saw a thief stealing things and putting them into her pocketbook! It was crazy! Walmart people were blocking the exits and searching the whole store for her because after we saw her, she left! Mom and I think she was hiding!!! After our adventurous trip to Walmart, we went to pick up dinner at Midtown! Dad wanted wings so that's what we had! Altogether I think it was a great day!
       Well, I hope every Father had a great day!! See you later!!

No comments:

Post a Comment