Thursday, June 23, 2011

Fun with mom

My hair highlighted!!
      So, today was amazing!!!! I woke up and read a book and watched Justin Bieber on the Today show!! Then, mom went to the YMCA and I got ready for my hair appointment at 1:30! Yes, a hair appointment!! I got my hair highlighted, washed, and cut the dead ends so that it could grow faster!! I look like a new person and I can't even recognize myself!! I got blonde highlights and they look awesome!! Then, we went to Walmart and got pedicures! Yes, Grammy, I let them touch my feet! We shopped around for a little bit and I got a card for my friend's birthday party that's tomorrow! It's spend the night and I am pumped! Also, tomorrow is my mom and dad's anniversary! They are going out to eat and they will be by themselves because Cole is in Tennessee and I will be at that party! So, I'm sure they are ecstatic! Well, have a great day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment