Saturday, February 26, 2011

Catching Up

        So sorry that it has been FOREVER since I have posted a new post!!!! My life is crazy busy at the moment. With school and other stuff, it's hard to update my blog all the time. So, therefore I have a lot of stuff to discuss with ya'll!
        If you didn't already know, I am signing up for track at my school! I have already gotten my physical and really, that trip was quite fascinating! So, on a Tuesday (of like two weeks ago) mom had scheduled for me to get my physical at the doctor's office. Unfortunately, I had to get out of school early. But, like a good girl, I went without complaining TOO MUCH!! Mom picked me up from school during our lunch, at 12:30. We drove over to Lincolnton, and on the way, Mom is giving me the HUGEST lecture on to not touch anything! ANYTHING!! Due to the fact that the flu had been going around our school. So, we arrived and Mom signs me in and we find that we are the first appointment after their lunch break. That is exciting because Mom is like, "Okay, we will get in and out and be at home in enough time to pick Cole up from the bus stop." After they called, "Macey Johnston," (which really wasn't necessary, seems how we were the only ones in the waiting room!) we entered the room where they checked your height and weight. I was 5'6! Then they ask me questions like, "Do you feel that you can talk to your parents about your darkest secrets"? I mean, Mom was right there!! I wasn't gonna say no! After she did that, they asked me to take my clothes off. While I was doing that, I overheard the doctor talking to my Mom and saying things like, "vaccines and shots" or "here are some pamphlets on the following vaccines". However, I didn't worry because I knew my Mom wouldn't make me get the shots. Little did I know!! So, the doctor comes back in holding 3 needles, bandaids, and cotton!!!! YIKES!! My Mom then tells me, "okay hun, you are going to need to get only 3 shots". ONLY 3! Bravely, I stick out my arm and she gives me one shot in the right arm and two shots in the left arm. They didn't really hurt. The very last thing I remember doing is getting my finger pricked and peeing in a cup!! Wow, what a visit! Although, I did get $25 for getting the shots!!!
            Track starts March 1 where we have tryouts. They gradually cut people every day until they have  a satisfying amount of members on the team. I'm really excited, though, and all my friends are trying out too!!
            Yesterday, we had school and then my bestie, Hope, invited me, Alix, and Savannah to her spend the night party! we had a blast! We acted out Wizard of Oz (I was a munchkin and the tin man) and played text hide and seek!! It was so much fun!!!!!! I can't wait to do it again!
            Well, I believe that's all for now! I will try to update more regularly now!!!
      

No comments:

Post a Comment